Villach is traditionally an historical crossing point and is the ideal location for visiting places of cultural and historical interest, as well as outings into the natural environment with spectacular mountain scenery and crystal clear glacial lakes. Sites of cultural and historical interest over the border in Italy and Slovenia are also accessible, due to the town’s central geographical position.
- A 280 km long bicycle path along the River Drave passes by our hotel, and the landing stage of the Drave Riverboat is just a few minutes walk over the Drave Bridge.
- The crystal clear waters of the glacial mountain lakes invite you to spend days of relaxation on their shores.
- There is a huge variety of possibilities available for sporting activities, whether they be hiking, climbing or skiing.
- Take the waters at the Thermal Spa Warmbad.
- Castles and stately homes for those with an interest in history.
- Try your luck at the Casino in Velden